Yoke Lifting Point - Metric - Type 211
The Yoke Lifting Point Metric Thread is a load attachment suited for lifting objects with no obvious attachment points. They can be used for mold and die handling, in addition to pump and valve handling. This product is ideal for lashing attachment points. It is suitable for attachment to lifting beams and spreader beams.
- Rotates through 360° and pivots 90°.
- Manufactured from alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with EN1677-1.
- Certified by DGUV GS-OA 15-04.
- Load rated parts are 100% magnaflux crack detected.
- Individual forged parts and cap screw are traceable to Test Certification.
- Bolts are Metric thread (ASME / ANSI B18.3.1M).
- Proof tested to 2.5 times the WLL.
- Fatigue rated to 1.5 times the WLL.
- Design Factor 4 : 1.
- All YOKE Lifting points meet or exceed all the requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Quick and simple assembly, just a tapped hole is required.
Contact us for extended lengths
Brand: Origin: United Kingdom Mobility: Rotates through 360° and pivots 90° Design factor: 4:1 Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.