The Yale CPS Electric Chain Hoist in the UK is the smallest and lightest model within the range of Yale electric chain hoists. The Yale CPS Electric Chain Hoist has two capacity options: 125kg or 250kg. It also has 110 volt, 230 volt or 400 volt power supply options. All our Electric Chain Hoists come with Slack Chain Bags, which is included in the price. The Yale CPS Electric Chain Hoist reliability and compact design makes it ideal for numerous applications in the construction industry, service companies and many industrial areas for moving small and medium loads.
NOTE: If you require a different size Electric Chain Hoist or a hoist with a Power Trolley please contact us directly as we have a variety of Electric Chain Hoists.
- Classification: 1 Am/M4 resp. 1 Bm/M3 at 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz. On request, the classification can be modified by derating the capacity and duty cycle.
- The standard version comes with direct control.
- Two year warranty (excluding wear parts).
- Thermal overload protection as standard.
- Duty cycle 30 % ED resp. 25 % ED at 230 V,1-phase, 50 Hz.
- Safe hold of the load even in case of electric failure due to electromagnetic spring pressure brake.
- Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz resp. 125 kg also as 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz version.
- Motor protected to IP 54, against ingression of dust and splashing.
- Push-button pendant control, IP 65 against ingress of dust and water jets from all directions.
- The overload protection (slip clutch) avoids overloading and extends the lifetime of the hoist.
- Robust aluminium housing, powder coated.
- Extremely low headroom for use in applications with limited room.
- The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion. All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.
- The 10-pocket load sheave ensures smooth running of the chain and minimizes chain wear.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
SpecificationsNOTE: If you require a different size Electric Chain Hoist or a hoist with a Power Trolley please contact us directly as we have a variety of Electric Chain Hoists.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.