The Yale CPE electric chain hoist in the UK combines modern design and technical innovation. The CPE/F series is a range of high quality products for professional applications. They are highly efficient and engineered for a long working life. The hoists are composed of three main component parts which makes servicing easy.
NOTE: If you require a different size Electric Chain Hoist please contact us directly as we have a variety of Electric Chain Hoists .
- The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gear box is particularly smooth running and provides for a low overall height.
- Low voltage control (42volt).
- The 5-pocket load wheel, manufactured from wear resistant case hardened steel is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
- Motor fitted with bimetallic thermal protection used with low voltage control.
- The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load securely even in the event of a power failure.
- Case hardened and zinc plated link chain.
- The motor is designed for high duty cycle.
- 400V, 3-phase, 50 Hz eurovoltage.
- Duty cycle 40% ED for single speed.
- Motor protected to IP54, insulation class F.
- Operating temperature -100 to +500
- The model CPE/F 100-2 consists of two CPE/F 50-2 units that are connected by a framework.
- Limit switches available on 1.6t to 7.5t only
SpecificationsNOTE: If you require a different size Electric Chain Hoist or a hoist with a Power Trolley please contact us directly as we have a variety of Electric Chain Hoists.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.