Yale ATEX UNOplus Ratchet Lever Hoists in the UK are ideal for use in environments where there is a risk of explosion. Further technical development turns the ratchet lever hoist into the successor of Yale's proven UNO model. The versatile tool for lifting, pulling and securing of loads is characterised by its compact design and robust stamped steel construction. The Yale UNOplus Ratchet Lever Hoist capacity ranges from 750kg up to 6000kg with height of lift options of 1.5 meter and 3 meter. Yale hoists and trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
- Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover a minimum effort is required to operate
- the short hand lever.
- Steel hand wheel as standard.
- Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corrosion protected components.
- Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
- Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jamming of chain on the load sheave.
- Sturdy bottom block with encapsulated bolt connections.
- Alloyed steel link chain in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
||EX II 2 GD c IIB T4 (Zone 1/21 & 2/22)
|Capacity options:||750kg, 1500kg, 3000kg or 6000kg
|Lifting Height:||1.5 meter or 3 meter|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.