William Hackett Lever Hoist with Shipyard Hooks
The Hackett WH L4 lever hoist c/w shipyard hooks are designed for use in shipyards, fabrication facilities, upset welding, pulling angle iron and other applications.
The design and specification of the William Hackett WH L4 lever hoist c/w shipyard hooks includes:
- Working Load Limit: 1.6t and 3.2t.
- Light Load Capability: the WH L4 c/w shipyard hooks is tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- Twin Pawl: double safety; fitted as standard.
- Safety Latches: The hoist top and bottom hooks are fitted with heavy duty cast steel latches.
- Hook Housing: secured with socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc locking nuts to allow full inspection.
- Fleeting/Cross Hauling: the WH L4 lever hoists c/w with shipyard hooks are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
- Load Chain: the hoists are fitted with load chain that fully complies with international standard BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
- Temperature range: -20°C to +120°C
- Proof Tested: Hoists are proof tested to 1.5 times the Working Load Limit.
- Overload Limiter: available as an option upon request.
- Manufactured and proof tested in the U.K.
- For use in shipyards, fabrication facilities, upset welding, pulling angle iron and other applications.
The Hackett WH L4 lever hoist c/w shipyard hooks meets and exceeds the requirements of the following international standards:
- British and European Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
- American Standard ASME B30.21-2014
- Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
- South African Standard SANS 1636:2-2007
- NORSOK R-002: 2017.
Brand: Origin: United Kingdom Working Load Limit: 1600kg
Height of Lift: 1.5m
Temperature Range: -20°C to +120°C. Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.