The UK Tigrip load indicators, TZL and TZR, are compact measuring devices for the weighing of loads. The TZL model is the standard digital display unit and the TZR model comes complete with a radio remote control. On account of their flexibility, these load indicators are suitable for a multitude of applications. Whether used as a conventional crane weigher or to measure forces, it is the economical choice for various applications. They are very simple and straight forward to use! The load indicators have a liquid crystal display (LCD), which can tare as well as show either the gross or the net load. It also indicates overload at 110% of the rated capacity and the status of the battery. NB. External battery charger is not supplied as standard, but must be specified as an optional extra.
Features and benefits include:
- High accuracy.
- Lightweight design.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Easy to use.
- Robust design.
- Retains the peak value to memory.
- The battery capacity provides for around 200 operating hours.
- Automatic setting to zero when load indicator is switched on.
- Use of rechargeable batteries possible (external battery charger*).
- Display of maximum weight (gross/net).
- Display of measuring units at the load indicator.
- Measuring units: kg, tonnes, lbs, and kN.
- Automatic stand-by for a prolonged battery lifetime.
- Simple change of batteries.
- Warning, if batteries are low.
- Overload warning.
Scope of delivery:
- Load indicator.
- 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries.
- Test certificate.
|Measuring range options:||
0 - 1 tonne,
0 - 2.5 tonne,
0 - 5 tonne,
0 - 10 tonne,
0 - 20 tonne
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.