The Corrosion Resistant Tiger TPS/TPT Push Trolley is fitted with trolley wheels which are specially designed with a convex profile eliminating potential point loading. Like all our Push Beam Trolleys, these corrosion resistant trolleys are certified and come with documentation.
Features & benefits:
• Plain Trolley Range from 0.5t to 15.0t.
• Geared type available (with hand chain length to suit your requirements).
• Operating temperature of -30°C to +100°C (temperature range of -50°C to +100°C available as an option).
• Geared Trolley Range from 0.5t to 30.0t.
• The wheels run on sealed bearings for smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance.
• Extended beam width available.
• Optional beam locking device.
• The anti-drop plates design ensures extra safety, and also prevents damage to the wheels when contacting end rail stoppers.
• Twin bar or single bar trolleys available.
• Corrosion or Spark Resistant versions available.
• The 5:1 factor of safety allows for use with manual or powered hoists.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Contact us for wider beam widths.
Model: TPS | TPT Origin: United Kingdom Capacity | Clamp Width | Trolley Type: 500kg | From 62mm up to 128mm | Single Bar
1000kg | From 62mm up to 128mm | Single Bar
1000kg | From 106mm up to 305mm | Single Bar
2000kg | From 88mm up to 154mm | Single Bar
3000kg | From 87mm up to 153mm | Single Bar
3000kg | From 87mm up to 153mm | Twin Bar
5000kg | From 106mm up to 194mm | Single Bar
5000kg | From 106mm up to 194mm | Twin Bar
10000kg | From 125mm up to 320mm | Twin Bar
15000kg | From 150mm up to 320mm | Twin Bar
Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.