Wall-mounted rack and pinion jacks are used for lifting, lowering, pulling and pushing of loads.
Features & benefits:
• Robust steel design with precisely machined worm and spur gears for smooth and easy manual operation.
• Solid steel rack with additional bore hole for fastening of the load.
• Low wear owing to hardened gearing parts and precisely machined teeth.
• Rigid wall mounting.
• Up to 1000kg lifting load for pushing or pulling loads are equal.
• Suitable for a lifting load from 1500kg - 10000kg for pushing or pulling loads.
Brand: Origin: United Kingdom Models: ZWW-L, ZWW Tensile pressure capacity | Rack length options: 300kg | 600mm
300kg | 800mm
300kg | 1000mm
600kg | 600mm
600kg | 800mm
600kg | 1000mm
600kg | 1200mm
600kg | 1400mm
1200kg | 600mm
1200kg | 800mm
1200kg | 1000mm
1500kg | 1090mm
3000kg | 975mm
5000kg | 1170mm
10000kg | 1240mm
Documentation: UKCA / CE Mark where required and with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.