The Forklift / Telehandler Low Profile Crane Jib in the UK is one of our most popular forklift and telehandler jibs. This Low Liner Jib is an inexpensive forklift jib which gives long reach capabilities for picking up a product which is difficult to palletise, or for handling motors, press tools etc. from positions which are hard to access. This jib's overall length is 1800mm with the last lifting point at 1750mm. It also comes with other various lifting points on the underside to allow loads to be picked up at different lengths. For load lifting safety, this forklift jib comes with a load capacity chart that details the safe lifting limits of the jib based on the capacity of the forklift truck. Heel pin retention secure the lifting jib to the forklift forks to elimate any risk of slipping or movement.
- Low profile design allows for better access into areas where space is limited, thus reducing the need manual handling and subsequent risk of injury.
- Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading.
- Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs.
- Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs.
- Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
- Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks.
- 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
- Please take note of the minimum truck capacity in the specification sheet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.