The 60 Ton SX60 Steerman Load Moving Skates have a modular design which ensures an extremely simple operation and simultaneously offers a wider range of combinations. The construction of these Load Moving Skates are extremely robust and resistant to distortion. The machine skates are smooth-running and provide an incredibly low rolling resistance even with the heaviest loads. Twin rollers (instead of one wide roller) ensure low rolling resistance even at a narrow curve radius. The universal joint suspension of the roller groups contributes to a positive contact when travelling over uneven floors. The roller wheels are manufactured with abrasion- resistant, elastic polyamide. They are protected against breakage and have high chemical resistance.
Features & benefits:
• Each individual roller is made from high tensile material which ensures extremely quiet running.
• The rollers are suitable for all in-plant floors and will not damage normal floor covering.
• The load moving systems can be easily dismantled and facilitate transport even in small trucks.
• These load moving systems have been developed for professional applications and are practically maintenance-free.
• All rollers are provided with two encapsulated, lifetime lubricated ball bearings.
• The front steering skate is equipped with an amply dimensioned axial ball bearing underneath the turntable.
Brand: Origin: United Kingdom Capacity: 60 ton Number of wheels: 48 Wheel diameter: 116mm x 65mm Turntable diameter: 350mm Rear width adjustment: From 800mm up to 2000mm Height: 170mm Documentation: UKCA / CE Mark where required and with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.