Offering the same characteristics as our standard raised height forklift jib, but with the added benefit of a manually extendable jib arm, our raised height extender jib gives an overall lifting reach of 3000mm (2000mm when closed), making it ideal for handling extra long loads.
The raised beam height position of this forklift and telehandler jib also aids visibility for the forklift truck operator.
- Extends out to 3000mm (2000mm closed) to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus reducing handling costs
- Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing
- Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
- Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
- Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
- Large fork pockets for instant drive in fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
- Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
- CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.