- The precisely machined gear box with optimal gear ratio ensures a minimum of effort and smooth operation.
- The load can be positioned either on the head or the claw.
- By turning the operating lever the jack moves smoothly and conveniently up and down along the rack.
- The self-locking, anti-kickback operating lever reduces the risk of injuries. The handle can be tilted for use in confined spaces.
- The load is held securely in any position. Inside the load brake the axial brake pressure is generated by the load itself, thus, it is proportional to the size of the load.
|Capacity on head:||3000kg|
|Capacity on toe:||2100kg|
|Minimum claw height:||70mm|
|Minimum head height:||735mm|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.