The 2400mm Fork Extensions in the UK are ideal for safe and stable handling of loads which are longer than the forklift forks, our Fork Extensions offer long reach and stabilising capabilities, whilst retaining the manoeuvrability of the lift truck for conventional operating. These Fork Extensions are manufactured from heavy duty 5mm thick steel with additional 8mm thick internal strengthening plates, all our fork extensions incorporate a fully rounded toe, with heavy duty capping, for easy entry into and out of loads or pallets. A removable heel pin allows for drive in entry, negating the need for manual lifting (in compliance with Health & Safety manual lifting regulations), whilst ensuring the fork extensions are safely secured to the truck forks. For safety reasons, the fork extensions encompass a rear strap closed base design, in keeping with BS EN recommended standards. Manufactured to conform to ISO 13284 British Standards, our forklift extensions offer the perfect solution to long load stability handling and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations
N.B. Fork extension length should not exceed existing fork length by more that 66%.
- Manufactured from heavy duty 5mm thick steel for maximum longevity
- Additional 8mm thick internal strengthening plates for added durability
- Fully rounded, heavy duty, toe section for easy entry into and out of loads or pallets
- Removable heel pin offers drive in entry, negating the need for manual handling whilst complying with manual handling regulations
- Rear strap offering closed base design for added safety, whilst in keeping with BS EN recommended standards
- CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.