Our Grade 40 Galvanised Pump Chains are a quality product for lifting and lowering of pumps and aeration devices for water and sewage.
Fitted with index lifting points at each end and at 1 metre centres. All items are supplied tested and complete with relevant certification.
It is equipped as standard with a SWL Tag (Safe Working Load) and Certificate that meet Local and National Safety Regulations.
- Assembled, Welded and Tested at our Cradley manufacturing site
- Full traceability for all components used in manufacturing process
- Chain links are embossed with manufacturers mark and batch number every 12 links or 1m which ever is the lesser
- Every Enlarged Link embossed with our manufacturing Batch Number.
- All assemblies are Proof Load Tested to 2.5 x W.L.L.
- Factor of Safety: 4:1
For larger capacities, please call or email us.
|Effective Working Length (E.W.L) Options:||1 meter up to 12 meters|
|D1 (See Specification Image):||11mm|
|D (See Specification Image):||18mm|
|L (See Specification Image):||135mm|
|W (See Specification Image):||75mm|
|L (approx) (See Specification Image):||1000mm|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
* Please see our Shipping Policy page for more on shipping.