- The modular design ensures an extremely simple operation and simultaneously offers a wider range of combinations.
- The construction of the load moving systems is extremely robust and resistant to distortion.
- The skates are smooth-running and provide an incredibly low rolling resistance even with the heaviest loads.
- Twin rollers (instead of one wide roller) ensure low rolling resistance even at a narrow curve radius.
- The universal joint suspension of the roller groups contributes to a positive contact when travelling over uneven floors.
- The roller wheels are manufactured with abrasion- resistant, elastic polyamide. They are protected against breakage and have high chemical resistance.
- Each individual roller is made from high tensile material which ensures extremely quiet running.
- The rollers are suitable for all in-plant floors and will not damage normal floor covering.
- The load moving systems can be easily dismantled and facilitate transport even in small trucks.
- The load moving systems have been developed for professional applications and are practically maintenance-free.
- All rollers are provided with two encapsulated, lifetime lubricated ball bearings.
- The front steering skate is equipped with an amply dimensioned axial ball bearing underneath the turntable.
- From SX-10 the front and rear skates are available individually.
|Number of wheels:||16|
|Wheel diameter:||82mm x 48mm|
|Rear width adjustment:||From 252mm up to 1200mm|
|Documentation:||CE Marked and comes with Certification|
* Please see our Shipping Policy page for more on shipping.