The Invicta Fork Extensions provide a simple, but effective method of handling the occasional long and awkward load that extends past the tips of the parent fork arm (maximum overhang 66%). These extensions are commonly used within the construction or lifting industries where a smooth underside reduces damage to the product.
- Tip thickness 6mm for ease of splitting packs
- Single channel fabrication with fully plated underside
- Fully pressed profile with rounded corners
- Zinc plated heel pins for safe attachment to truck
- Fully enclosed finish on all 4 sides
- Painted black
Sold in pairs
N.B. Fork extension length should not exceed existing fork length by more that 66%. All of our fork extensions meet UK regulations.
Brand: Origin: United Kingdom Model: IFE-N/F Number of pieces in pack: 2 Capacity at half extension length: 6000kg For maximum fork size of: 150mm x 60mm Documentation: PM28 Compliant and comes with Certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.