Our forklift wheelie bin tipper offers a quick, simple and safe method of lifting, handling, and emptying large wheelie bins and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Wheelie bins are an ever popular choice for using as waste receptacles in the working environment.
While their lightweight mobile design can make positioning and moving over short distances easier, it can sometimes prove problematic when it comes to emptying and dispensing the contents.
We have developed our large forklift wheelie bin handler to overcome this problem by allowing 660 to 1100 litre wheelie bins to be lifted and emptied safely with the use of a forklift truck.
The wheelie bin tipper is simply fitted to the forklift truck forks, and with specially designed lifting slots, the forklift wheelie bin handler can be positioned to locate onto, and lift up the wheelie bins via the side trunnions.
With no moving parts, wires or pulleys, the wheelie bin is simply positioned against the side of the waste receptacle, and with forward motion applied, the bin rotates to the required angle allowing for the wheelie bin contents to be emptied.
N.B. This forklift wheelie bin handler is only suitable for use with large wheelie bins with side trunnions.
- Suitable for use with 660 - 1100 litre wheelie bins, offering flexibility of use over the most popular size of large wheelie bins
- Simple winch mechanism allows wheelie bins to be tipped without manual handling, thus reducing risk of back injury
- Designed with few moving parts allows for low service and maintenance costs
- Heel pin retention to forklift forks ensure the wheelie bin handler is safely secured to the forklift truck during operation
- Painted in high gloss yellow finish to highlight visibility on forklift truck
- CE marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
Origin: United Kingdom Model Number(s): WBH-1100SL, WBH-1100L Capacity: 500kg Can lift the following bin sizes: 660 Litre or 1100 Litre Bin Lid Type Options: Flat Lid or Sprung Lid Fork Spread: 685mm Documentation: CE Marked and comes with Certification
* Please see our Shipping Policy page for more on shipping.