The Yale HTG geared travel trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
* Please see our Terms & Conditions page for more on shipping.
- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on pre-lubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a maximum beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 - part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- 2.5 metre hand chain drop is fitted as standard to this trolley to suit 3 metre height of lift. Longer lengths available on request. Please contact us for quotation.