The Yale JH hydraulic bottle jack is ideal for general operations such as lifting, pushing, moving, and supporting all kinds of loads.
These jacks can be used in either vertical or horizontal positions.
Yale’s range of JH series lifting jacks offer a compact and extremely robust tool for lifting and supporting in a range of applications both horizontally and vertically. The JH series universal jacks offer a large base plate for added stability whilst in operation, in addition to the large base, the grooved saddle gives additional grip while in use to help avoid movement and slipping.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure relief valve
- Lifting plate features grooves for additional grip
- Wide base plate for stability
- Long two piece operating lever
- Precise controlled lowering mechanism
* Please see our Terms & Conditions page for more on shipping.