Hydraulic pullers are an invaluable tool for the maintenance engineer.
The pullers provide time and cost savings, as they offer a high level of working safety and can be operated in all positions.
Hydraulic pullers are used in all kinds of industries, workshops and in many repair and assembly jobs to remove or install interference fit parts, such as: gears, couplings, bearings, wheels, pulleys, axles, shafts,brake drums, and many other press fit components.
* Please see our Terms & Conditions page for more on shipping.
- Drop-forged alloy steel jaws.
- Hard chromium plated piston, spring return.
- No radial moment of torsion.
- No spindle wear.
- Integrated hydraulic cylinder and pump.
- Quick adjustment with trapezoid speed nut.
- 3 and 2-jaw design.
- Pump lever can rotate through 360 degrees.
- Piston with durable, spring loaded centering tip.
- Supplied in a sturdy plastic box.