Hydraulic pullers are an invaluable tool for the maintenance engineer.
The pullers provide time and cost savings, as they offer a high level of working safety and can be operated in all positions.
The harder the pulling force, the tighter the grip on the jaws.
Hydraulic pullers are used in all kinds of industries, workshops, and in many repair and assembly jobs to remove or install interference fit parts, such as: gears, couplings, bearings, wheels, pulleys, axles, shafts, brake drums, and many other press fit components.
* Please see our Terms & Conditions page for more on shipping.
- High quality components from our standard hydraulic program.
- Modular system, hydraulic parts can also be used for many other applications.
- Long-life hydraulic cylinders manufactured from chromium-molybdenum steel.
- Two-stage quick-action hand pumps.
- Incl. high pressure hydraulic hose with quick coupler, L = 2.0m.
- All complete sets are supplied in metal box model HPK-10 or wooden case.
- All sets are supplied ready to use.