Steerman HTJ hydraulic toe jacks are ideal when working in very confined spaces.
Typical uses include lifting and positioning of heavy machinery, fabricated steel structures, and general engineering applications.
These jacks are also ideal for use with a set of Steerman skates.
* Please see our Terms & Conditions page for more on shipping.
- Lifting capacity of 10 tonne on the head and toe.
- Extremely low entry height of the toe.
- Operating lever rotates through 220 degrees.
- Carry handle for ease of handling.
- Chrome plated ram and pump piston.